- About Us
- Average productivity
- Medium / high productivity
- High productivity
- Integration laser
- Customized Solution
To set a new laser the first thing to do is to select from the Laser branch the node Management.
If you have no lasers configured in FlyControl you should get this screen
In this case you can add directly the information about the new laser, that is to say:
– IP address (if you don’t know the IP address of your laser please check the section below this one, How to get the laser IP address)
– The description (where you can write whatever you want, it’s up to you)
– Type (Fiber, CO2, Lamp, etc.)
– Serial number (you just have to click on the three point labeled button and you will get automatically the SN of the laser)
Once filled in all the boxes, click on Save.
NB in case you have already some other lasers installed, click on New and follow the same procedure.